Friday 13 February 2015

Spectrum noir pencils

I have recently discovered Spectrum Noir Pencils. And my view on them are brilliant i love them. However i did a simple test on them first,


At the time i did not have the proper blending solution so in picture A i used a pro marker blending pen and in picture B i used baby oil which was suggested to me by some members of my Facebook group Card Making Tips, i used them with pencil stubbs which you can buy quite cheaply on Ebay.
    I then asked for opinions on these on my group and the outcome was mainly B that was much better than A as it stood out more. Using the Pro marker blending pen is really not a good idea as it will ruin the pen. I now have the blending solution for the pencils and will update you on the outcome of the blending solution soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment